Click the name of your grade level counselor to access their referral form. They will send a pass for students when they are available.
The vision of the Big Sky High School Counseling Department is to prepare students to become globally conscious citizens that have the skills and confidence to be successful, happy, and marketable in whatever careers, education, relationships, and adventures they pursue. In collaboration with families, staff, and community members, all Big Sky students will have access to the counseling program to maximize happiness, achievement, and a sense of community and belonging.
If I am at school, do I need an appointment or is this an EMERGENCY?
Need an Appointment
- When you or someone you know is thinking about hurting themselves
- When you or someone you know is being hurt by someone else
- When you or someone you know is thinking about hurting someone else
- Schedule Changes
- Career/College Plans
- Conflicts with friends/family
- Trouble with classes/grades
- Having a bad day
- Relationship problems
- Other questions/concerns
- If you or your student have questions regarding a specific class or teacher please contact them first
Schedule Change Protocol
Schedules will only be changed for the following reasons:
- Sequence of courses is out of order (example: advanced weight training semester 1/beginning weight training semester 2)
- Incomplete schedule. Keep in mind that in some cases, your alternative course had to be used in completing your schedule
- Failed a course that must be repeated
- A credit recovery course has been passed
- A required course to graduate was not scheduled
- Schedules will not be changed for requests for a different teacher or for friends in a class.
To request a schedule change make an appointment with your counselor through the online referral form. Remember you may only change your schedule once!