The vision of the Big Sky High School Counseling Department is to prepare students to become globally conscious citizens that have the skills and confidence to be successful, happy, and marketable in whatever careers, education, relationships, and adventures they pursue. In collaboration with families, staff, and community members, all Big Sky students will have access to the counseling program to maximize happiness, achievement, and a sense of community and belonging.
If I am at school, do I need an appointment or is this an EMERGENCY?
- When you or someone you know is thinking about hurting themselves
- When you or someone you know is being hurt by someone else
- When you or someone you know is thinking about hurting someone else
Need an Appointment
- Schedule Changes
- Career/College Plans
- Conflicts with friends/family
- Trouble with classes/grades
- Having a bad day
- Relationship problems
- Other questions/concerns
- If you or your student have questions regarding a specific class or teacher please contact them first