1 - 2 - Free Montana
One-Two-Free offers two tuition free dual enrollment courses, up to six credits, from participating Montana University System colleges to all eligible high school students. The classes can be on-campus, online, or in your high school. For more information, visit: https://mus.edu/one-two-free/
If a student or someone in their household participates in a government assistance program then the student can apply for a hardship scholarship to cover anything above and beyond their first 2 classes/6 credits. Here is a link to the scholarship: click here
Upcoming Zoom Information Sessions These sessions are set up so that students and their parents can learn more about the dual enrollment program and ask questions. The sessions generally do not last more than 1/2 hour. To join the zoom sessions students and parents can follow this link: https://umontana.zoom.us/j/9849906323
- November 11, 2020 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
- November 12, 2020 5:00pm with Jordan Patterson and Jamie Standaert
- November 16, 2020 11:00am with Jordan Patterson and Jamie Standaert
- November 19, 2020 6:30pm with Jordan Patterson
- February 22, 2021 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
- February 25, 2021 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
- March 3, 2021 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
- March 11, 2021 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
- March 15, 2021 6:00pm with Jordan Patterson
Missoula College Dual Enrollment/ Early to College Coordinator
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 406-552-8689
- Will be doing video meetings for informational purposes. Your counselor will email you those invites.
Required Tests:Some Dual Enrollment Courses may require students to take a placement exam called the Aleks test.To take the ALEKS students should go to here and enter the course code: CMPCT-ARY4FThey will need to put in a student ID, most students just use their High School ID since many take the assessment before they turn in their application for Dual Credit/Enrollment.
- Missoula College Dual Credit Website
- How to fill out Dual Enrollment Paperwork
- Online Application
- Am I Ready?
- Registration (every semester)
- Application&Instructions (one time)
- Release (optional)
Dual Credit means that you may be able to earn university credit, in addition to high school credit, for a specific high school course. Additional requirements and/or university fees may apply. Please talk to the course teacher or your counselor if you are interested.
Dual Credit Courses at Big Sky Include:
- IB Pre-Calculus
- IB Calculus
- IB Sports Excercise Health Science