Tips for professional emails and phone calls
- Start your email with a greeting such as "Hello Mrs. White"
- Always sign your email with your name and contact information if you would like them to reach out to you
- Remember to only write a description in the subject line and DO NOT write your whole email message in the subject line.
- Start with your name and why you are calling "Hello this is Mr. Green calling for Mr. Plum about where our meeting is"
- If you are leaving a voicemail be sure to leave your name and phone number for them to return your call.
- Not all places you call have caller ID so if you do not include this information they have no way to get back to you.
Below is a worksheet to help you complete a resume. Follow this template to create a resume in Word or Google Documents.