Welcome to the Family Resource Center (FRC)
Our mission is to connect students, families, school and community.
The FRC is a place where students and families can visit to receive assistance in learning about programs within the school and community that can better serve them. We are located in room 21 at Big Sky.
- Students and families can access basic needs:
- Food Pantry
- Non-Perishable Items (toothbrush, shampoo, deodorant, clothing, etc.)
- School Supplies
- You can find information about:
- How to help your student succeed academically
- Community resources/assistance programs
- Family Engagement nights at Big Sky
- You can get referrals to the community:
- Referrals may be, but are not limited to: Housing, child care, financial assistance, utilities assistance, public programs and benefits (SNAP, Medicaid, Healthy Kids MT, parenting classes, employment, etc...)
I look forward to working with the Big Sky community to ensure all of our students are successful, resilient, healthy and HAPPY students.