Dear Big Sky Students & Families-
Congratulations to our Spring Athletes! So many successes in Track, Softball and Track-what a great way to end the spring sports season!
This is the final week of school if you are passing all of your classes-you can also attend Intervention on Monday 6/7 & Tuesday 6/8 if you would like to improve your final grade. If you are required to attend you will receive an email and phone call on Friday 6/4.
Monday- NO SCHOOL
Tuesday-Friday-Seniors remember your last day is June 3rd-it is a regular school day!
- Zero Period-remember if you are failing any class periods 1-8 you are expected to attend zero period (8-9:30am in the Student Commons). This opportunity is to help you get those grades up to passing.
- June 4th is the last day of school if you are passing all of your classes. If you are not passing you will need to plan to attend:
- Monday June 7th 10am-3:30pm and Tuesday June 8th 10am-3:30pm
- If you are passing at the end of the day Monday you will not need to attend Tuesday
- Buses will run Monday & Tuesday, breakfast & lunch will be served
End of Year Checkout-
- Seniors remember if you have any fines you will not receive your diploma until those fines are paid.
- We still have 170 Chromebooks that haven’t been returned. If those are not turned in by Friday 6/4 students will be fined in Q. Remember to also turn in your charging cord. Chromebooks can be turned in at any time this week to the Library.
Please view this link-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EJuyvcLiuUaOU44kdVT625fh_kGhWS3KSmvUHEQmwtA/edit?usp=sharing for the most recent graduation announcements.
Students that fail any class required for graduation will be required to attend Summer Programming. Sessions will run from:
- June 15th-July 22nd
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday’s
- Session #1-9-11, Session #2-11:30-1:30
- Snacks will be provided
- Gas cards are also available
Teachers certified to teach: Math, English, Science, Social Studies, and Special Education will be teaching courses. You will receive a phone call and Blackboard message on Friday June 11th if your child is expected to attend Summer Programming.
This has been a remarkable year for everyone! To the Class of 2021 we wish you the best of luck on your next chapter-for our 9th-11th graders I look forward to seeing you all again this fall as we continue to work towards a normal return to school. There will be one more Weekly Update on Sunday June 6th that will include information on your schedules for next year!