Hellgate High School Counseling
Counselors are available to students and parents/guardians by appointment or on a drop-in basis. In an emergency situation, the student should see the counselor immediately. Students may fill out an appointment request at the counseling office and place it in the designated box. Counselors will then schedule appointments for students. We hope to offer on-line appointment scheduling this year.
What are the roles of the counselors at Hellgate?
- Advise students on academic planning.
- Provide information on post-secondary opportunities.
- Maintain a library of post-secondary, career, and financial aid information.
- Provide short-term personal counseling to students.
- Provide consultation to faculty regarding students' academic success.
- Provide educational support services to parents.
- Facilitate referrals to community support services.
Why should parents contact a school counselor?
- Concerns over student achievement
- Referral for testing services
- Discussing special needs of their child
- Family difficulties or concerns
Parents should e-mail or call a school counselor for a phone conference or to schedule an appointment.
Please view our Upcoming Events Calendar to find out about upcoming Post-Secondary opportunities.
RemindKatie BoyntonA-K for Class of 2019 & 2021728-2400 X6054L-Z for Class of 2019 & 2021728-2400 X6052A-K for Class of 2020 & 2022728-2400 X6051L-Z for Class of 2020 & 2022728-2400 X6053Seniors report your scholarships and awards here.Submit by 5/18/2018 to be printed in the Missoulian.