Hellgate High School Counseling
What are the roles of the counselors at Hellgate?
- Present School Counseling curriculum in classrooms.
- Advise students on academic planning.
- Provide information on post-secondary opportunities.
- Provide short-term personal counseling to students.
- Provide consultation to teachers regarding students' academic success.
- Provide educational support services to parents.
- Facilitate referrals to community support services.
Why should parents contact a school counselor?
- Concerns over student achievement
- Referral for testing services
- Discussing special needs of their child
- Family difficulties or concerns
Parents should e-mail or call a school counselor for a phone conference, virtual meeting or to schedule an appointment.
Please view our Upcoming Events Calendar to find out about upcoming Post-Secondary opportunities.