In order for students to take advantage of available learning opportunities and to be productive members of our campus community, each student is expected to:
- Demonstrate courtesy — even when others do not.
- Behave in a responsible manner and exercise self-discipline.
- Attend all classes, regularly and on time.
- Prepare for each class; take appropriate materials and assignments to class.
- Meet District or building standards of grooming and dress.
- Obey all building and classroom rules.
- Respect the rights and privileges of other students, teachers, and other District staff.
- Respect the property of others, including District property and facilities.
- Cooperate with or assist the school staff in maintaining safety, order, and discipline.