Integrated Science 2
Hello Integrated Science 2 students and parents!
School Supplies: The main thing students will need for my class is a composition notebook. Please see the attached syllabus for other supply suggestions.
Grading: I grade using Standards Bases Grading. This means students' grades are based on their understanding of learning targets. They will demonstrate their understanding of the learning on summative assessments, which are worth 85% of their grade. Formative assessments are daily class work where students practice the learning targets. Formative assessments make up the other 15% of their grade.
Communication: The best way to contact me is through email. I always keep on email communication and will respond within 24 hours. Please don't hesitate to reach out about anything!