Welcome to Hellgate Knights Volleyball
Online paperwork is now available to all students currently attending HHS!!
REQUIRED INFORMTION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS:
- Rank One (http://www.rankonesport.com/content/): Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics. For incoming freshmen, coming from MCPS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can call 406-728-2402 to find out their ID number).
Students must have the following form turned into the Athletic Office prior to the first tryout day (Aug 16):must be dated after May 1st of the current yearREQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN VOLLEYBALL:
- $25 Activity card fee (once per year)
- $60 Participation fee (per sport – there is a family maximum of $240 per year)
Financial assistance is available for those in need – see the activities office to inquire (Jeanie Hughes and/or Nick Laatsch).
Due Date for Fees
- Fees for Volleyball are due after the teams have been selected.
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to participate:
- Completed at least 2.0 credits the previous semester - Incoming 9th graders have met this requirement for fall semester
- Parents wishing to pick their student up from an away match must fill out the Travel Release Form and get it approved by an administrator prior to the student's departure for EACH MATCH. Player will give a copy to their coach when loading the bus. Parent and player will check out with the coach before leaving away gym.