C.S. Porter Athletic Programs and Information
- Athletic Seasons are subject to change depending on number of teams.
- Game schedules are set up the first week of practice after number and sizes of teams are determined for all middle schools in MCPS.
- 6th graders may only participate in soccer, cross country, wrestling and track. They will have other opportunities to participate in Flagship activities including volleyball, and basketball.
- Sport signups will occur approximately a week before each sport is scheduled to start.
- Each season lasts approximately 6 weeks.
- Student-Athletes must meet MCPS Middle School Students In Good Standing requirements for grades, disciplinary actions, and attendance for eligibility to participate in CS Porter athletics.
- Student academic eligibility is subject to review based on IDEA and Section 504 of the ADA.
If you have any questions, please contact Assistant Principal Kammy Meyers at 406-728-2400 Extension 4601 or firstname.lastname@example.org