2023-2024 SEASON INFORMATION
- Season - 9/5-10/14
- Signup Date - 8/30
- 1st Day of Practice - 9/5
- Mon – Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Game Schedule -
- Each student-athlete will be placed on a team. Individual Schedules will be handed out by coaches during the first week of practice.
- Combined Soccer Schedule **Subject to change slighly**
2023 Soccer Information:
- Soccer is open to all 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls. Teams are mixed-ability.
- $25.00 per player with a no-cut policy.
Students must have a current Athletic Agreement and Medical Waiver on file before they can participate in practices. Forms are available on the table outside the office.
A $25 student participation fee must be paid before the student may participate in games. Fees may be turned in to the office; please make checks payable to CS Porter Middle School. Scholarships are available- contact Kammy Meyers.
- The first week of the season are practice (see schedule below)
- 6th, 7th and 8th grade combined program: Mon – Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- During the first week the coaches will work with students on drills, skill ability, and techniques to develop equal ability teams
- Games begin the 2nd week and the schedule will be available the 2nd week of practice.
- Athletes must wear shin guards and it is recommended to wear cleats (but not required)
- Athletes will be bused to games after school, with games beginning at approximately 4:15 p.m. and 5:15p.m.
- Athletes need to be picked up directly following the game as they will not be bused back to school unless playing at Lolo or Frenchtown.
- The Athletic Waiver, Participation Fee, Student in Good Standing and Concussion forms must be turned into the office or coaches by the FIRST DAY of practice. The Participation fee is $25.l
- If you have questions regarding participation, fees, waivers, schedule, etc. please contact Kammy Meyers, Assistant Principal, at 542-4060 or email@example.com