Sentinel High School has consistent expectations of its students. The following is how these expectations apply in my classroom:Be Respectful: not only to me and your classmates, but to yourself as well. This will take you far in life.
Be Responsible: life will throw many things at you; the only thing you have full control of is yourself.
- Follow directions
- Be kind
- Listen and be open to others
- Use appropriate language
Be Engaged: the opportunity to learn is a gift; take advantage of it.
- Be on time
- Communicate with teachers and follow-up after an absence
- Turn in work on time
- Have necessary materials
No food and drinks will be consumed in the lab in room 140a. There is too much risk of damage to equipment occurring. You may have a sealed water bottle that is placed on one of the tables. Please keep all other food out of the room.Last modified on 8/31/2021
- Be at school
- Participate and ask questions
- Use and access online accounts
- Use technology appropriately
- Persevere through difficult material
- Help others