Welcome to Sentinel High School
The Sentinel Booster Club is excited for another great school year and hope you will join us in supporting
your Sentinel student, whether they are an athlete or involved in one of the many activities offered here.
Join the Sentinel Booster Club by August 31, 2019
ENTERED INTO A DRAWING
FOR A FREE FAMILY FALL
Click here to learn more.
The Sentinel High School Booster Club is looking for a parent representative
(or Spartan Partner = Spartner)
for each sport and activity at Sentinel High School.
To learn more, click here.
The Sentinel Booster Club is comprised of parents, alumni, teachers and staff members who support all student activites at Sentinel High School. 100% of money raised by the Booster Club goes back to the student activities and the school.
Lisa Mecklenberg Jackson, President
Carlett Hogan, Vice President
Amy Dupras, Treasurer
Sindie Kennedy, Secretary
Monique Tahbo, Spirit Closet Coordinator
Click here to sign up for a Spirit Closet shift.
- Cross Country
- Families in Transition
- Scholarship Fund
- Speech and Debate
- Student Government
We are proud to offer two seniors each year with the Sentinel Booster Club Pride Scholarship in the amount of $250* to go to the college of their choice. In order to qualify for the scholarship:
- Parent is a member of the Sentinel Booster Club
- Student writes an essay on "What it Means to be a Spartan."
*Scholarship amount is based on funds raised and is subject to change.
How can you get involved?
One of the most difficult things to do as a parent is to stay involved in your student's high school career. Our kids want to pretend they don't know us, much less tell us about their high school experiences. However, studies show that parents continue to be the biggest influence in teenagers' lives. You can stay involved through Booster Club in several ways:
- Show your support and become a member. You will receive a Spartan Pride Decal to place on your vehicle bumper or window. (Click here to download a membership form)
- Volunteer at your child's activity level. Each activity will receive $250 towards their program costs when two parents from each activity help to run the Booster Club Spirit Closet at varsity games throughout the year. We ask for one parent representative from each activity to attend monthly Booster Club meetings to update attendees on their activity.
- Serve on a Booster Club Committee. Check in with the Booster Club president about current committees and fundraising efforts.
Join us Today!
Thank you always for your support!
The Sentinel High School Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.