Join us at MOD Pizza on March 18 for some yummy pizza. Be sure to mention Sentinel Booster Club (20% of proceeds go to SBC).
WELCOME, SENTINEL FAMILIES!
Please help support our Sentinel students by joining the Sentinel Booster Club.
The money raised from family membership dues, business partnerships and spirit-wear sales all goes towards supporting students who participant in Spartan sports and activities (see below for a complete list).
Are you a business owner? GREAT NEWS! Become a business partner and reap the benefits of free advertising and a tax write-off. Click here to learn more.
MORE GREAT NEWS: We are now on Instagram. Find us at sentinelboosterclub. And, don't forget to like us on Facebook @SentinelHighSchoolBoosterClub and join our Remind group (use code: @sentinelbo) to receive info and reminders via text messages.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR SENTINEL STUDENT(S)!
The Sentinel Booster Club is comprised of parents, alumni, teachers and staff members who support all student activites at Sentinel High School. 100% of money raised by the Booster Club goes back to the student activities and the school.
Kim Brown, President
Carlett Hogan, Vice President
Amy Dupras, Treasurer
Sindie Kennedy, Secretary
Lisa Mecklenberg Jackson, Spirit Closet Coordinator
Monique Tahbo, Spirit Closet Coordinator
Click here to sign up for a Spirit Closet shift.
- Cross Country
- Families in Transition
- Scholarship Fund
- Speech and Debate
- Student Government
We are proud to offer two seniors each year with the Sentinel Booster Club Pride Scholarship in the amount of $250* to go to the college of their choice. In order to qualify for the scholarship:
- Parent is a member of the Sentinel Booster Club
- Student writes an essay on "What it Means to be a Spartan."
*Scholarship amount is based on funds raised and is subject to change.
How can you get involved?
One of the most difficult things to do as a parent is to stay involved in your student's high school career. Our kids want to pretend they don't know us, much less tell us about their high school experiences. However, studies show that parents continue to be the biggest influence in teenagers' lives. You can stay involved through Booster Club in several ways:
- Show your support and become a member. You will receive a Spartan Pride Decal to place on your vehicle bumper or window. (Click here to download a membership form)
- Volunteer at your child's activity level. Each activity will receive $250 towards their program costs when two parents from each activity help to run the Booster Club Spirit Closet at varsity games throughout the year. We ask for one parent representative from each activity to attend monthly Booster Club meetings to update attendees on their activity.
- Serve on a Booster Club Committee. Check in with the Booster Club president about current committees and fundraising efforts.
Join us Today!
Thank you always for your support!
The Sentinel High School Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.