Welcome to Yearbook
The Sentinel High School Bitterroot yearbook has been in publication for over 100 years, as it was the original annual of theMissoula County High School.The Bitterroot first appeared in 1905 as a 32-page literary magazine but became the school's annual in 1911. It was suspended in 1914-1915, 1917-1918, but returned in 1919. A small Bitterroot was published in 1931 when most of the school was destroyed by a fire. 1934 also saw no yearbook but by 1937 the Bitterroot had a regular staff. Publication was again suspended from 1942 to 1945 because of World War 2. In 1956, The Bitter Root became one word, Bitterroot, which is the state flower of Montana. When the high school was split, Sentinel High School took the Bitterroot to the new location. This year's staff hopes to carry on the tradition of an award-winning publication.
Dates to know:
Senior photos are due by January 5th, 2023 . Please email digital photos and accompanying message to email@example.com. We will send you a conformation email when your senior photos is received.
- Photos should be approximately 2.5 x 3.5 vertical photos (portrait landscape (long side is the vertical and the short is the horizontal edge)
- Photos should be at least 300 resolution, jpg, png, or TIFF format. Please do not send any other type of photos. Also do not submit screenshots from your phone. The resolution is terrible.
Senior Baby Ads
Here is your chance to tell your senior how important they are to you! The deadline for Baby Ads will be TBD.
- Each ad comes with two picture and a personalized message
- For $100, you get 1/3 page in the yearbook
- To be prepared, you will need to have two photos ready to upload when purchasing. You will also be asked to type in your personalized message.
- All ads must be purchased online here. Purchase here
Buy Yearbook Here Books will only be sold online this year. If for some reason you cannot pay with a card, please contact Mr. LaPorte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT attempt to purchase at the front office.
- August 21, 2021 to Oct 16: $70
- Oct. 17, 2018 to Jan. 17, 2019: $80
- Jan. 18, 2019 while supplies last: $85
Please email Mr. LaPorte if you have any questions!