Welcome Class of 2020!
Welcome to Sentinel High School. I so enjoy working with the Class of 2020! What an exciting time! Please know that success in high school begins with YOU! 1. Attend every class, every day. 2. Turn in every assignment. 3. Get to know your teachers and ask for help. Success in high school can be easy if you engage in yourself and in your classes.The staff at Sentinel is wonderful and caring. We are always available to help students before and after school as well as during lunch. I look forward to another fun and amazing year at Sentinel High School.I've spent the last 21 years at the high school level. I truly love working with teens and watching them grow, learn and develop self-advocacy skills. I believe that a solid high school education opens doors for one's future. I am so fortunate to work with such an amazing group of students!
Tips for Senior Year:
- Be positive.
- Get involved.
- Ask your teachers and myself for help.
- Take classes that challenge you and prepare you for your future.
- Attend every class, every day.
- Turn in every assignment.
- Keep track of your credits on your four year plan.
- Do your best.
- Stay unplugged from Facebook, texting and Twitter while at school.
- Focus on yourself and on your education.
- Surround yourself with friends that enhance your life.
- Be a leader.
- Consider volunteering and/or working. Every little bit helps to add to your resume.
- Challenge yourself.
- Have fun and enjoy the high school experience.
At any time, feel free to click the links on your left to learn more about being successful at Sentinel High and to find several helpful resources.As your School Counselor, I am happy to help with:
Office Hours:Monday-Friday 7:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.*Please feel free to call or email me if you'd like to make an appointment.Contact Information:Email: email@example.comOffice and Voice Mail: (406) 728-2400 Ext. 7054
- Academic Support
- College and Career Planning
- Scheduling and Registration
- Providing Resources
- Classroom Visits
- Social and Emotional Struggles (In special circumstances I will often seek advice from two fabulous people: Dr. Janet Metcalf and Sarah Kragelund)
Last Modified on June 17, 2019