Hello students and families,
This page will continually have updated information about online learning for your student. Below is a weekly schedule, and at the bottom of the page, there are some helpful links and activites that your child can explore and interact with should they need a little extra. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Take care of yourself and your family.
March 23rd – March 27th
- You should have received an email from the district telling you about remote learning. Below is the link from the district.
March 30th – April 3rd
- You should have received an email from me with the following weekly Wildcat Announcement link along with this google document which outlines all the lessons for each class. I will have these links on my google clasroom.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V9PL9-Ah5NBsexmQE5Z6-PDjjJSlkIJE/view?usp=sharing (Weekly Wildcat Announcement)
* Set up a Daily Calendar
* Khan Academy for math help
* Set up a Fitness Routine
1) Once on the distric website, Click on the “Web Connect” tab at the bottom of the page
2) Under the STUDENTS column, click on the tab that says “Clever”
3) When the page opens, “login with Google”
- When you open this page for the first time, you may have to search for Washington Middle School” before you can login with Google
- Students must use their school login 26……@student.mcpsmt.org
4) Once logged in, click on the blue and white “CL icon.” CL stands for Carnegie Learning.
5) Last, click on Mathia. Students should know how to navigate from there.