Welcome to the Olinger, Patton and Shaw TeamTeamed for Success!Lissa OlingerEmail: email@example.comPhone: (406)728-2400, ext. 2688Jessica PattonEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (406)728-2400, ext. 2668Jennafer ShawEmail: email@example.comPhone: (406)728-2400, ext. 2654Ben SivertsenEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: (406)728-2400, ext. 2660Daily Schedule:
- Period 1: 8:15-9:01
- Period 2: 9:04-9:49 (exploratories)
- Period 3: 9:52-10:37 (exploratories)
- Period 4: 10:40-11:25
- Period 5: 11:28-12:13
- Period 6: 1:04-1:49
- Period 7: 1:52-2:37
- Enrichment 2:40-3:25
Thursday Early Out Schedule:
- Period 1: 8:15-8:52
- Period 2: 8:52-9:32 (exploratories)
- Period 3: 9:35-10:13 (exploratories)
- Period 4: 10:16-10:54
- Period 5: 10:57-11:39
- LUNCH 11:42-12:22
- Period 6: 12:27-1:03
- Period 7: 1:06-1:44
- Enrichment 1:49-2:25
Team Grading Scale:
- F=59 and below
- Students will be on time and prepared for each class
- Students will be respectful and active learners
- Students will have a positive attitude
Students at Washington Middle School will be safe, responsible and respectful.
Welcome! We are excited for a fun-filled year of building our sixth grade community with new friends, new responsibilities, and new engaging and exciting learning opportunities. Please contact us with any concerns or questions that may arise during the school year. Thank you for being safe, responsible and respectful. Let’s have a great year!
Work Completion/ Academic Recovery Time:
One of our goals as a team is to develop quality work habits, including time management and responsibility. Students will be given an agenda to bring and fill out to each class. Students will receives marks if he/she is tardy, neglects to complete homework, or is disrespectful/defiant. Upon receiving five marks for incomplete homework, a student will be assigned to 30 minute academic recovery after school M-W. Upon receiving five marks for disrespect/defiance, the student will receive a 30 minute after school detention. After 10 marks in either are, a parent meeting will be scheduled along with a consequence. Students will receive positive marks and feedback in the agenda as well. After five positive marks, students will earn a prize. Please take time to look over this page in the back of the agenda.
Absences and Makeup Work:
Students are responsible to make up any and all missed work due to absences. Please fill out a an office prearranged absence slip for planned absences (two or more days) and contact the office to inform them of the day(s) the student will be absent.
Click the team calendar link to view upcoming projects or test for all classes. It is our goal not to assign multiple tests or projects on the same day if we can avoid it.
Helpful Hints for Success:
- Students wait outside until the first bell rings at 8:07. The tardy bell rings at 8:15. Breakfast begins at 7:45.
- Please contact the office to report a student absence x2667.
- Parent/teacher communication is very important to us. Please access the link at the top of the page to complete the survey, or ask your student for a paper copy to bring home. We will use this information to generate an email list to send team information.
- You and your child should be logging into the Q Student Portal to see updated grades and missing assignments.