2022-23 Season Will Begin on 9/6COACHESPierce ChandlerDana Maki
2022-23 SEASON INFORMATION
- Season - 9/6-10/15
- Signup Date - 8/31
- 1st Day of Practice - 9/6
- Mon – Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Game Schedule -
- Each student athlete will be placed on a team. There are 4 teams WMS1, WMS2, WMS3 and WMS4.
- Game and Practice Schedule:
2022 Soccer Information:Soccer is open to all 6th, 7th and 8th grade boys and girls, a pay to play program ($25.00 per player) with a no-cut policy. Team t-shirts are provided.Students must have a current Athletic Agreement and Medical Waiver on file before they can participate in practices. Forms are available on the table outside the office.A $25 student participation fee must be paid before the student may participate in games. Fees may be turned in to the office; please make checks payable to Washington Middle School.
- The first week of the season are practice (see schedule below)
- 6th, 7th and 8th grade combined program: Mon – Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- During the first week the coaches will work with students on drills, skill ability, and techniques to develop equal ability teams
- Games begin the 2nd week and the schedule will be available the 2nd week of practice.
- Athletes must wear shin guards and it is recommended to wear cleats (but not required)
- Athletes will be bused to games after school, with games beginning at approximately 4:15 p.m. and 5:15p.m.
- Athletes need to be picked up directly following the game as they will not be bused back to school
- The Athletic Waiver, Participation Fee and Concussion (new this year) forms must be turned into the office by the FIRST DAY of practice. The Participation fee is $25.l
- If you have questions regarding participation, fees, waivers, schedule, etc. please contact Kellen Palmer, Assistant Principal, at 542-4085 or email@example.com