Arntzen/Olinger Supply List
Students will not have access to lockers at the start of the year, so materials will be kept in a backpack. Please contact us if you need help getting extra supplies for your child.
- PENCILS-PENCILS-PENCILS!!! (Mechanical pencils are fine)
- LOOSE LEAF PAPER
- 1 SPIRAL NOTEBOOK
- 5 - TWO POCKET FOLDERS (one for each core class)
- ORGANIZATIONAL TOOL (3 ring binder, accordion folder, etc.)
- ZIP PENCIL POUCH
- COLORED PENCILS
- NON-MARKING SHOES FOR PE
- EARBUDS/HEADPHONES (not bluetooth, nothing expensive, please)
- CALCULATOR (simple 4 function calculator - please write name on calculator with a permanent marker!)
- WATER BOTTLE. Students will have access to water filling stations but water fountains will not available.
- HAND PENCIL SHARPENER
- GLUE STICK
We appreciate any classroom supply donations! Pencils, Kleenex, disinfectant wipes, loose-leaf paper, Sharpies, and any other school supplies are greatly appreciated. Please consider donating any used books to our class account at the Book Exchange. To access the account you will use first name: Mrs. Olinger, last name: WMS. Thank you for helping us build our classroom library!