If there are no links for the scholarship, they are currently not available for submission. Please check back for updates.
- Missoula Community Foundation Scholarships: The Missoula Community Foundation Scholarship Program is designed to provide assistance to students from Missoula-area high schools to attend post-secondary schools in Montana. One student from Hellgate High School will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Winners will be selected based on Community Involvement, Aptitude, Character, Academic Interest and Financial Need. Applications will be reviewed by our Board of Directors for final approval. Scholarship funds will be disbursed directly to the post-secondary institution. Students will be required to submit proof of registration.
- Crow Family Scholarship: $2,000 for a Hellgate senior planning to attend a 2-year college campus in Montana. Due May 13, 2022
- Hellgate Alumni Scholarship: $1,000 for a Hellgate senior planning to attend any post-secondary institution in Montana. Due April 30, 2022 Extended to May 5, 4 pm
- Hellgate Wrestlers: Lanny Bryant Wrestling Scholarship. Due April 30, 2021 (extended date). This is for any senior who has wrestled at Hellgate, and planning to attend a college or university. You do NOT need to be planning to wrestle in college to be eligible.
- Hellgate Track: Coach Ron Jones Track Scholarship Due April 30, 2021 (extended date). $1,000 for each a male and female track athlete from Hellgate will be awarded.
- End of the Year 2022: This includes several different scholarships starting at $150-$250. Please see the application for specific application criteria. Students can apply for all the scholarships. Funding for these varies year to year, but will be announced in the spring of senior year.
- Billie Merilla Scholarship: One Hellgate senior planning to attend the University of Montana could receive tuition costs from Ms. Merilla. Please see the application for details and how to apply. Or stop by Ms. Huguet's room, 257 for details.
- Ferris Clouse Memorial Scholarship: $500 for a Hellgate Senior planning to pursue teaching licensure or a career path in Industrial Arts.
- P.E.O. Star Scholarship (spring Junior Ladies): This scholarship is a non-renewable $2500 scholarship for a graduating high school senior woman that must be used in the academic year following graduation. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 gpa and exhibit excellence in leadership, academics, extracurricular activities, community service and potential for future success. Click here for cover letter from PEO Chapter. Click here for application questions/submission. You will email questions directly to the Chapter this year. Due June 12, 2020.
Be sure to check out the General Scholarship tab for more possible scholarships.
This webpage contains hyperlinks to one or more external websites. Accuracy and quality of information obtained from either external sources cannot be guaranteed.