Scholarship Database Listings with Descriptions
- https://accessscholarships.com/ This is a website that helps JUNIORS and SENIORS find scholarships. You can register today!
- College Horizons: This is a short list of scholarships and resources for students interested in college.
- CollegeBoard: From the same people that produce the SAT Test, this is a scholarship search engine that doesn't try to sell you anything and doesn't make you create an account to search.
- Cosmetology Schools & Resources: This outlines some of the financial options for students looking into cosmetology schools and programs
- FastWeb Scholarship Guide: FastWeb.com is one fantastic website for students to search for over 600,000 different scholarships worth over $1 billion dollars. Students may also search nearly 4,000 different colleges. The website does create a list of your name and contact information. It is recommended that students create a different email just for scholarships if using this search engine.
- Financial Aid for Minority Students: Minority students have an expansive selection of financial aid available to them, but finding and applying for those opportunities is not always easy. Read on to learn how to begin creating your financial aid strategy.
- GoodCall: GoodCall uses smart technology to update listings daily, providing students with fresh scholarship opportunities as soon as they become available.
- Guaranteed Scholarships: This website contains college and university specific scholarships.
- LendEDU: LendEDU has separated scholarships into categories.
- Scholly: There is free money fro college out there, and Scholly has helped students win over $50 million in scholarship awards. It is super simple, easy and accurate. Sign up for an account today. See your school counselor for the join code which will allow you to access the database for FREE.
- Student Scholarships: Database collection of many available scholarships.
- Students Who Are At-Risk Scholarship Opportunities: There are other scholarships programs dedicated to servicing the needs of particular student groups, such as women and minorities, and students from low income households or disadvantaged backgrounds. These scholarship programs have been developed to motivate and support college aged students who may not otherwise have the resources to pursue a college education.
- Study.com: The American Indian Services Scholarship Team has been creating programs and generating funds for Native American education. Visit the website to learn more about the scholarship opportunities.
- Unigo: A scholarship match program. Enter personal data to get personalized lists of possible scholarships.
This webpage contains hyperlinks to one or more external websites. Accuracy and quality of information obtained from either external sources cannot be guaranteed.