Facility Rental Information
Business Building, 909 South Avenue West, Missoula, MT 59801Fax Number: (406)549-0449Office Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
Reserving Facilities at MCPS
Several facilities are available for public use in Missoula County Public Schools' 21 schools and buildings. These include classrooms, gymnasiums, practice fields and more. The fees associated with using facilities vary, depending on the type of organization or business, length of use, required equipment, etc.
Policy 4330 guides the use of rental of facilities in the district.
Looking for Space and/or Requesting Space:
- You must complete the MCPS Application/Agreement for Facility Use before any dates can be considered.
- Print and read the Rental Policy for School Facilities Use and the MCPS Rules and Regulations Governing Use of School Facilities located on the back of the Application/Agreement. You agree that you have read and will comply with all conditions in these documents when you sign the MCPS Application/Agreement for Facility Use.
- The agreement/application may not be accepted later than ten business days prior to the event. Such agreement/application must be complete including setup needs when received by MCPS.
- Print and review the information regarding the use of Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs).
- Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to (406)549-0449 or deliver/mail to the following address: Missoula County Public Schools, Attn: Jessica Kostelecky, 909 South Ave. West, Missoula, MT 59801.
Address questions to Jessica Kostelecky by email email@example.com or phone (406)728-2400, ext. 3030.
- School Year: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Summer: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Risk ManagementNaming Rights InformationThere are two circumstances in which naming rights may be granted. The appropriate applications for requesting naming rights are listed below:Facility Rental Forms