Kindergarten Registration - Fall 2019
WHEN: March 11 - April 12, 2019
WHERE: Your Neighborhood School
WHO: Children age 5 on or before September 10, 2019
- Identify the school that your child will attend. Students are assigned to schools in attendance area according to the student's physical address (where they live). Space availability is limited and periodically students may need to attend a school other than their neighborhood school if all classrooms are full. Visit infoFinder i to locate your neighborhood school.
- Complete enrollment forms and provide all the additional required materials.
Parents now have the option to complete the registration form on the Q Parent Portal Pre-Enrollment app beginning March 11. This is the registration form ONLY and all other forms must be completed and returned to the attendance area school.
Required Additional Documents
- Student's Birth Certificate (Must not be the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth.)
- Complete Immunization Record
- Address Verification - Two items that verify physical home address (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, lease agreement, etc.)
If it is more convenient to pre-enroll your student online and submit additional enrollment materials by mail, please mail all the materials within 5 days of submitting an online pre-enrollment registration to the address for your neighborhood school. Materials may also be submitted in person at your neighborhood school or as attachments by email to email@example.com.
- Chief Charlo, 5600 Longview, Missoula - 542-4005
- Cold Springs, 2625 Briggs, Missoula - 542-4010
- Franklin, 1910 S. 11th Street, Missoula - 542-4020
- Hawthorne, 2835 S. 3rd W., Missoula - 542-4025
- Lewis and Clark, 2901 Park, Missoula - 542-4035
- Lowell, 1215 Phillips Street, Missoula - 542-4040
- Paxson, 101 Evans Street, Missoula - 542-4055
- Rattlesnake, 1220 Pineview Drive, Missoula - 542-4050
- Russell, 3216 Russell, Missoula - 542-4080
NOTE: All registration forms and additional documents must be completed and received by the neighborhood school prior to your student's classroom placement.