Kindergarten Registration for Fall 2017WHEN: March 6 - April 14, 2017WHERE: Your Neighborhood SchoolWHO: Children age 5 on or before September 10, 2017
Step 1. Identify the school that your child will attend.Students are assigned to schools in attendance area according to the student's physical address (where they live). Space availability is limited and periodically students may need to attend a school other than their neighborhood school if all classrooms are full.Step 2: Complete Pre-Enrollment Forms and Provide Additional MaterialsParents/Guardians may submit the kindergarten pre-enrollment or print forms and additional materials.
Required Additional Materials:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Complete Immunization Record
- Address Verification - Two items that verify physical home address (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Step 3. Return Forms and Materials to District/SchoolIf it is more convenient to pre-enroll your student online (available beginning March 6) and submit additional enrollment materials by mail, please mail all the materials within 5 days of submitting an online pre-enrollment registration to the address for your neighborhood school. Materials may also be submitted in person at your neighborhood school or as attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief Charlo, 5600 Longview, Missoula - 542-4005
- Cold Springs, 2625 Briggs, Missoula - 542-4010
- Franklin, 1700 S. Ave. W., Missoula - 542-4020
- Hawthorne, 2835 S. 3rd W., Missoula - 542-4025
- Lewis and Clark, 2901 Park, Missoula - 542-4035
- Lowell, 735 Michigan Ave., Missoula - 542-4040
- Paxson, 101 Evans, Missoula - 542-4055
- Rattlesnake, 1220 Pineview, Missoula - 542-4050
- Russell, 3216 Russell, Missoula - 542-4080
NOTE: All registration forms and additional documents must be completed and received by the neighborhood school prior to your student's classroom placement.