Kindergarten Registration - Fall
WHERE: Your Neighborhood School
WHO: Children age 5 on or before September 10th
Our 2020 Kindergarten Registration will follow this scheduled:
- Round 1 - Tuesday, February 18, 2020 through Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- Round 2 - Wednesday, April 1, 2020 through Tuesday, June 30, 2020
- Round 3 - Wednesday, July 1, 2020 through Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Missoula County Public Schools encourages families to register students during Round 1. Students are more likely to get a spot in their neighborhood school if registered by March 31, 2020.
During the school year, parents can register their children in their neighborhood school. During the summer, parents can register their students in the Administration Building located at 215 S. 6th Street West.
- Identify the school that your child will attend. Students are assigned to schools in attendance area according to the student's physical address (where they live). Space availability is limited and periodically students may need to attend a school other than their neighborhood school if all classrooms are full. Visit infoFinder i to locate your neighborhood school.
- Complete enrollment forms and provide all the additional required materials.
Parents now have the option to complete the registration form on the Q Parent Portal Pre-Enrollment app. This is the registration form ONLY and all other forms must be completed and returned to the attendance area school.
Required Additional Documents
- Student's Birth Certificate (Must not be the hospital issued Certificate of Live Birth.)
- Complete Immunization Record
- Address Verification - Two items that verify physical home address (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, lease agreement, etc.)
If it is more convenient to pre-enroll your student online and submit additional enrollment materials by mail, please mail all the materials within 5 days of submitting an online pre-enrollment registration to the address for your neighborhood school. Materials may also be submitted in person at your neighborhood school or as attachments by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief Charlo, 5600 Longview, Missoula - 542-4005
- Franklin, 1910 S. 11th Street, Missoula - 542-4020
- Hawthorne, 2835 S. 3rd W., Missoula - 542-4025
- Jeannette Rankin, 5150 Bigfork Road, Missoula - 542-4010
- Lewis and Clark, 2901 Park, Missoula - 542-4035
- Lowell, 1215 Phillips Street, Missoula - 542-4040
- Paxson, 101 Evans Street, Missoula - 542-4055
- Rattlesnake, 1220 Pineview Drive, Missoula - 542-4050
- Russell, 3216 Russell, Missoula - 542-4080
NOTE: All registration forms and additional documents must be completed and received by the neighborhood school prior to your student's classroom placement.