- A - 90 - 100
- B - 80 - 89
- C - 70 - 79
- D - 60 - 69
- F - Below 69
GENERAL HOMEWORK POLICY:
- Students are expected to be responsible for their homework and complete it on time.
- Students not completing their homework by the end of the week must participate in "Academic Recovery," where they will have an opportunity to catch up on their work.
- Low grades can be re-done 1 time for a better grade, where they will be given an average of their two scores.
MATH ONLY POLICY:
- Students must be responsible for their math homework (which we will have approximately 2-3 times per week)
- Students will receive up to 5 points for each homework assignment
- All students should show their work. I want to know if they truly understand how to complete their work.
- Quizzes and tests may be re-done if they receive a low grade. They can choose to re-do it with their teacher or at home with a parent.
- Students are expected to do MATHIA at home at least once per week.
P.E. ONLY POLICY:
PE is half of the Health/PE grade. Mrs. Keffeler assesses the health portion, and I do the PE portion. Students are graded in PE class on the following three things: Participation (doing the activities that are asked), Responsibility (bringing gym clothes and dressing out when necessary), and Behavior (treating everyone with respect).
SCIENCE ONLY POLICY:
- Students will be assessed on Labs, Homework, Diagrams, and Tests.