Google Drive Information
- Unlimited Storage on your school Drive!!!!!!!
- Can upload your entire H:Drive and never have to rely on school server again
- Can share entire folders easily
- Can create all sorts of awesome files, presentations, spreadsheets and forms in your Drive (See menu to left for each option)
How to Log in to your Google Account:
- Open the Google Chrome browser *
- Type in www.google.com in the Address field
- Click the blue Sign In button in the upper right corner
- Login: email@example.com
- Password: You made this already or got it from the Help Desk (I would change it to your mcps password so you don't forget)
How to get to your Google Drive:
- You will see 9 gray boxes in the upper right corner. Click on them.
- Select the Google Drive icon.*
Uploading Existing files to your Drive
- Need a refresher? Watch this short video: How to Upload files and folders to Drive
- Or if you prefer to read the instructions, check out this link: Upload Folders and Files
Upload a file from your computer to your Google Drive!
*© 2012 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
**Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc., used with permission.