6th Grade Anderson/Keffeler
Any assignments that are not completed in class become homework, which is due the following day.
Any additional homework assignments/remote learning assignments/projects are due on the day indicated by the teacher.
Students can turn in missing assignments for full credit until the end of official grading periods.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR GOOGLE CLASSROOMS, STUDENT AGENDAS, Q STUDENT/PARENT PORTALS, AND TEACHER WEBSITES FOR ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION.
Students will receive positive marks for being respectful, responsible, safe, and kind. (See possible rewards list on the following page.) POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IS ENCOURAGED AND WILL BE REWARDED! 😊
Students will receive marks weekly in their agendas for late assignments and/or negative behavior. There will be a teacher/student conference to problem solve if missing assignments exceed 2 per week in each class, (This includes remote learning assignments.) and if negative behavior marks exceed 2 per week in each class. Parents will be notified about the conference and the plan for student success.
Students will have 2 days for every day of an excused absence to make up assignments.
- Follow classroom and school guidelines for positive behavior:
BE RESPONSIBLE, BE RESPECTFUL, BE SAFE, AND KIND!
- MASK UP, LINE UP, KEEP RIGHT, KEEP YOUR DISTANCE.
- Check Google Classroom daily for remote learning assignments and reminders.
- Use all technology responsibly and appropriately.
- Come to class prepared with materials and completed assignments. This includes remote learning assignments.
- Turn in ALL completed assignments on time.
- Follow given rubrics for projects.
- Fill in your agenda daily.
- Participate and cooperate.
- HAVE FUN!
Rewards for Being Respectful, Responsible, Safe, and Kind
- Device time
- Game time
- Extra P.E. time
- Free time outside
- Quiet time to read or draw
- Listen to music while working
- Student choice
- Treat from your teacher
- Positive note home