The integration of curriculum and technology is essential to prepare today’s students for participation in a viable democratic society. Therefore, the Missoula County Public Schools Technology Standards are integral to all curricula, K-12. In this document, technology may refer to the instruments and techniques for investigations, inquiry, and analysis, as well as to technological literacy, knowledge of technologies, and the associated costs, risks, and benefits to society.
- Kindergarten Technology Standards
- 1st Grade Technology Standards
- 2nd Grade Technology Standards
- 3rd Grade Technology Standards
- 4th Grade Technology Standards
Task Force Updates