The Board of Trustees accepts public comment from students, staff, parents and community members through a variety of avenues. Options include:
- Send written comment to Board of Trustees, Administration Building, 909 South Ave. West, Missoula, Mt. 59801. Comments received will be provided to trustees at their next regular monthly meetings (second and fourth Tuesdays of the month), or any appropriate meeting that is scheduled sooner.
- E-mail written comment to individual trustees (see e-mail links below).
- E-mail written comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments will be linked on this page and will be updated on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays by 5 p.m.
- Leave a verbal comment to individual trustees on their "voice mail" (see individual voice mail telephone extensions below).
- All correspondence submitted to individual trustees, to all trustees, or to the email@example.com email address becomes part of the public record. In accordance with Schedule 7: School District Records Schedule, correspondence sent to firstname.lastname@example.org cannot be retracted or revised because it is placed into the board agenda packet which is deemed for permanent retention. If a revision is requested by the author, we will print the original and all revisions in the next regular monthly meeting packet.
* Trustees that represents High School district
**Trustees that represent both Elementary and High School districts
**Jeffrey AvgerisEmail: email@example.comTerm Expires Year 2023**Grace DeckerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTerm Expires Year 2024**Nancy HobbinsEmail: email@example.comTerm Expires Year 2024**Koan MercerEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTerm Expires Year 2023**Wilena Old PersonEmail: email@example.comTerm Expires Year 2025*Karen Sherman(Represents Lolo, Woodman and DeSmet K-8 districts.)Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTerm Expires Year 2025