21st Century Teaching & Learning Initiative
21st Century Teaching & Learning Initiative began in 2012 with the goal of creating a collaborative model between public schools and universities to improve learning and teaching across the preschool to doctorate spectrum.The 21st Century Teaching & Learning Initiative extends this goal with an emphasis on 21st century learning and teaching through the following initiatives. Innovation through each of these initiatives is helping to shape the picture of what twenty-first century learning and teaching looks like from preschool through doctoral level education.
- International Baccalureate
- Language Development - English Language Learner, Dual Language Immersion
- STEAM - STEM, Arts Integration
- School Climate - Project RECESS, School Safety
- Universal Design for Learning
- Early Childhood Education
- Digital Learning
The following reports were written in partnership between University of MT and MCPS. Quarterly reports celebrate the progress made within each initiative.
Year 2 - 21st Century
Year 1 - 21st Century
Year 3 - SHAPE
Year 2 - SHAPE
Year 1 - SHAPE