Hello students and families,
This page will continually have updated information about online learning for your student. At the bottom of the page, there are some helpful links and activites that your child can explore and interact with should they need a little extra. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com. Take care of yourself and your family.
All students should be doing their remote learning assignments by logging into
*you can also see what homework has been assigned for the week by clicking on the "assignments" tab.
Use this link below to access our Classroom Meeting:
Office hours are the following:
Last Name L - Z (Tuesdays 2:00 - 2:30) Google CLassroom Meeting Link
Lat Name A - K (Thursdays (2:00 - 2:30) Google CLassroom Meeting Link
NO MEETING THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 16TH BECAUSE OF CONFERENCES
* Set up a Daily Calendar
* Khan Academy for math help
* Set up a Fitness Routine
1) Once on the distric website, Click on the “Web Connect” tab at the bottom of the page
2) Under the STUDENTS column, click on the tab that says “Clever”
3) When the page opens, “login with Google”
- When you open this page for the first time, you may have to search for Washington Middle School” before you can login with Google
- Students must use their school login 26……@student.mcpsmt.org
4) Once logged in, click on the blue and white “CL icon.” CL stands for Carnegie Learning.
5) Last, click on Mathia. Students should know how to navigate from there.