Activities General Information
2018-19 Athletic Seasons
**Athletic Seasons are subject to change depending on number of teams/games
- Soccer: September 3 - October 4
- Girls' Basketball: September 30 - November 8
- Boys' Basketball: November 4 - December 20
- Volleyball - January 6 - February 14
- Wrestingl: February 18 - March 27
- Track: March 30 - May 12
- Basketball, and Volleyball : 7th and 8th grade participants only.
- Soccer, Wrestling and Track : 6th, 7th and 8th grade participates.
- Signups will be done approximately one week before each sport is scheduled to begin.
- All programs are “no cut” and are designed for all students interested in playing.
- Students must participate at their assigned grade-level.
- Soccer will be co-ed and heterogeneously grouped (even teams).
- All seventh grade teams will be heterogeneously grouped (even teams).
- Basketball and volleyball teams at 8th Grade only will be grouped by ability for 2017-18.
- Each season lasts approximately 5 weeks with 2 weeks of practice and approximately 3 weeks of a combination of games and practice.
- Practice Includes: team formation, skill development, and will last 90 minutes per practice.
- Game and practice schedules will vary with sport.
- Athletic Agreement/Medical Waiver and Concussion form must be signed by parents or guardian and be on file BEFORE an athlete may begin practice.
- Participation Fee – The fee is $25.00 per sport with a limit of $75.00 per student and $125.00 per family for the school year.
For more information about Meadow Hill athletics, please contact Alanna Vaneps 728-2400 ext. 2088 or at email@example.com
- Athletes must participate in 80% of scheduled practices to play in competition. Athletes who do not attend regularly will be subject to loss of playing time.
- Players absent from school or are serving an Out-of-School suspension on practice or game day are ineligible to participate.
- Student absences for a documented legal, medical/dental, bereavement or school sponsored reason are exempt