The Boys' Basketball season runs from November 26 - January 17. Games will begin the week of Monday, December 10th. There will be no games or practice over the winter break, December 22 - January 6. The full game schedule will be posted on the website and in the newsletter.
Coaches: Michael Fisher (7th Grade)
Robbie Jacobsen (8th Grade)
- First 2 weeks of the season are practice (SCHEDULE)
- 7th Grade Practice: Mon – Wed 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- 8th Grade Practice: Mon – Wed 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Possible Open Gym on Fridays. TBD by coaches
- During the first 2 weeks the coaches will work with students on drills, skill ability, and techniques to develop teams:
- 7th Grade: equal ability teams
- 8th Grade: depending on the number of athletes, our goal is to have a higher skill ability team and a developing skill ability team.
- Games begin the 3rd week and the schedule will be available the 2nd week of practice
- Athletes will be bused to games after school, with games beginning at approximately 4:15 p.m. and 5:15p.m.
- Athletes need to be picked up directly following the game as they will not be bused back to school
- TheAthletic Waiver, Participation Fee and Concussion (new this year) forms must be turned into the office by the FIRST DAY of practice. The Participation fee is $25. Extra forms are outside Mrs. Vaneps’ office or on the Meadow Hill website https://www.mcpsmt.org/meadowhill
- If you have questions regarding participation, fees, waivers, schedule, etc. please contact Alanna Vaneps, Assistant Principal, at 542-4045 or email@example.com