Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Meadow Hill PTO Mission StatementTo bring into closer relation the home and the school so that parents and teachers, school administrators and the community may cooperate mutually in the education of children.
To provide those resources to the school that are not provided or not provided sufficiently for in the school budget and are deemed necessary or desirable by the staff and the PTO for the support and education of the children at the school.Support us when you shop on Amazon. #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/47-2724783 and Amazon donates to Meadow Hill Parent Teacher Organization.
When you, a student, or family member shop at the Good Food Store, simply tell the cashier that you would like your purchase to go towards Meadow Hill Middle School, and Meadow Hill will get donations!Yokes will also donate a portion of each purchase to Meadow Hill if you link Meadow Hill to their rewards program.
There are many ways parents and guardians can help at Meadow Hill:
To make a quick and easy donation, please complete the donation form. To learn more about how you can support Meadow Hill, contact one of the PTO board members.
- Donate cash or items for a school event
- Volunteer at a school event
- IMPORTANT: Remember to register as a volunteer with Missoula County Public Schools to be able to volunteer at Meadow Hill Middle School.
- Donate cash or items for the weekly Mustang Must drawing
- Collect and submit Box Tops. You can turn your Box Tops into the office!