"Educating Refugee and Immigrant Students" Graduate Credit Course through the Refugee Center Online and Montana State University.
What: 3-Graduate Credit Online Course for educators to learn more about refugee and immigrant students.
When: June 24-August 2
Newcomer Resources for Teachers (Click on the document within the table of contents to go directly to that page)
Welcome To Our Schools Brochures (Information developed by New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance)
Refugee Student Profiles - Learn about your students and their cultural backgrounds
- Appropriate Accommodations and Modifications for ELLs
- Social and Emotional Resources
- International Rescue Committee Missoula
- Soft Landing Missoula
- The Refugee Center On-Line
- BRYCS - Bridging Refugee Youth and Children's Services
- Bilingual Academic Glossaries
- Tigrinya-English Dictionary
- Tigrinya-English Picture Dictionary PDF
- For In-Person interpretation services, contact Shirley Lindburg (firstname.lastname@example.org X1057).
- For phone translation services, use CTS Language Link.