The WIDA ACCESS Testing window is currently open. Test Administrators will contact your school to set up time for this required yearly assessment.
For questions, please contact the following:
- Shirley Lindburg (General Questions)
- Jessica Miller (MCPS Elementary, St. Joesph's School, Valley Christian, Sussex, Frenchtown)
- Kerry Zahn (MCPS High School, Washington Middle School)
- Katya Larson (C. S. Porter, Meadow Hill)
ACCESS Scores Explained (Section8): https://www.mcpsmt.org/cms/lib/MT01001940/Centricity/Domain/3144/TeacherBinder-Full-ForWebsite.pdf
Newcomer Resources for Teachers (Click on the document within the table of contents to go directly to that page)
Welcome To Our Schools Brochures (Information developed by New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance)
Refugee Student Profiles - Learn about your students and their cultural backgrounds
- Appropriate Accommodations and Modifications for ELLs
- Social and Emotional Resources
- International Rescue Committee Missoula
- Soft Landing Missoula
- USA Hello (Previously The Refugee Center Online)
- BRYCS - Bridging Refugee Youth and Children's Services
- Bilingual Academic Glossaries
- Tigrinya-English Dictionary
- Tigrinya-English Picture Dictionary PDF
- For In-Person interpretation services, contact Shirley Lindburg (email@example.com X1057).
- For phone translation services, use CTS Language Link.