Title VI Parent Advisory Committee
The Title VI Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) is made up of parents, students, and teachers within the MPCS Native community. The PAC provides support to the MCPS Indian Education Department throughout the year and hosts the Native Senior Dinner at the end of each school year to honor the graduating class of Native American seniors.
Current PAC members are:
- Dacia Griego, Parent
- Duran Caferro, Vice President
- Amber Shaffer, Secretary/Treasurer
- Toni Alvernaz, Parent Representative
- Stephan Chase, Parent Representative
- Vacant, Parent Representative
- Alino Espino, Student Representative
- Barbara Frank, Teacher Representative
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month from 6:00-8:00 p.m. For the remainder of the year, meetings are held virtually.
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule:
- April 7, 2021
- May 5, 2021
- June 2, 2021
For more information or questions call Glenda Weasel at 728-2400, ext.1063.