Hello! We are excited that you are visiting the 5th Grade Instrumental Website. We are facing an unprecedented time in education and we hope this website will assist in helping to keep your students engaged and moving forward from afar. Our goal is to ensure that all students continue to play their instruments and explore their love of music while we wait to get back into the classroom! This website will be updated every Monday morning while we are out of school. Updates will include instructional videos and playalong tracks for both band and orchestra. Simply choose either the 5th Grade Band Distance Learning or 5th Grade Orchestra Distance Learning tab from the column on the left to begin! Have fun and good luck!
- Randy Zschaechner - Beginning Band Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angelica Kalasz-Chandler - Beginning Orchestra Specialist: email@example.com
- Rory Anderson - Beginning Band Franklin Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Griggs - Beginning Band Hawthorne Elementary: email@example.com
- Kira Lee - Beginning Orchestra Franklin and Hawthorne: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Instrument Demo Video