• Frequently Asked Questions

    If my student is unable to attend the class we registered for, will we receive a refund?
    You may either request a refund, which will be issued through the MCPS Business Office, or you may transfer the fee to the appropriate class.  Fees are non-refundable if your student has started the class. (Special circumstances may be considered.)
    Is there any financial discounts or assistance available to pay the $340 tuition?
    Not at this time.
    How many days can my student miss and still pass?
    Students may miss up to 3 classes to pass the course.
    My student has completed the Traffic Education class.  How does my student obtain a driver's license?
    The Montana Motor Vehicle Division requires students to call or schedule an appointment to apply for the Montana Driver's License. Call 1-866-450-8034 or click here to schedule an appointment. At the time of the appointment, students will need to bring the following:
    1. Original birth certificate
    2. Original social security card 
    3. Proof of residency (report card, cancelled mail, etc.) 
    4. Driver's log (must have 50 hours of practice driving, 10 hours at night)
    5. Learner's Permit (If lost, the instructor cannot re-issue.  Students will have to request a duplicate through the Motor Vehicle Division for a fee of $15.)
    6. Current car registration
    7. Proof of valid auto liability insurance
    8. Money