Employee Benefit News
The following are annual notices regarding health insurance coverage with Missoula County Public Schools. If you would like a printed copy of any of these notices, please contact Kacy Hankins at ext. 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - Traditional Plan
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage - HDHP
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage
- Women's Health & Cancer Rights Act
- CHIPRA State Premium Assistance Notice
- Traditional Amendment #1-Naturopathic Care and CostCare Co-Pay Increase
- HDHP Amendment #1 Naturopathic Care
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- HDHP Made Whole Amendment
- Traditional Made Whole Amendment
- Traditional Amendment #3 Bundled
- HDHP Amendment #3 Bundled
Updated Pharmacy News:
Missoula County Public Schools is pleased to announce a valuable change in the District's prescription drug program. Click here for complete program details.
Health Benefits Information
For information on the Best Doctors benefit, visit http://www.bestdoctors.com/ or call 1-866-904-0910. Click here to view additional details. Best Doctors has a new mobile application, visit http://www.bestdoctors.com/mobile.
Plan Documents effective Jan. 1, 2014
VSP (Vision Plan)