Meal Delivery Information
Remember - meals are available to ANY youth under 18 (even private school or homeschool students, or students from other school districts)
- During this school closure period, our school lunch and breakfast program is open to ALL youth for FREE. There is no limitation related to income status nor previous qualification for free/reduced lunch. Any youth can receive free meals, regardless of status.
- The following school sites will be open from 10:00am -1:00pm, Monday - Friday to pick up meals
- Chief Charlo
Meals can be picked up at any time during this three hour window. Each bag will include both breakfast and lunch.
- Meals will also be delivered on all elementary school bus routes between 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. We are using the K5 bus routes because there are more stops, in more neighborhoods. However ANY youth under 18 will be able to grab a lunch at the stop, regardless of grade level.
- Meals will be dropped at all school locations on this schedule:
- Big Sky 12:20 p.m.
- Hellgate 12:15 p.m.
- Sentinel 11:35 a.m.
- C.S. Porter 11:25 a.m.
- Meadow Hill 11:25 a.m.
- Washington 11:10 a.m.
- Chief Charlo 11:20 a.m.
- Franklin 12:05 p.m.
- Hawthorne 12:00 p.m.
- Jeannette Rankin 11:25 a.m.
- Lewis and Clark 11:15 a.m.
- Lowell 12:10 p.m.
- Paxson 11:27 a.m.
- Rattlesnake 12:20 p.m.
- Russell 11:15 a.m.
Routes in the County
- High school bus routes will cover the following areas in Missoula County:
- Bus 225 - Rock Creek, Clinton, Turah, along Highway 200 and Potomac
- 11:15 AM: Rock Creek Mercantile
- 11:25 AM: Clinton Market
- 11:35 AM: The Other Place – Turah Exit
- 11:40 AM: Highway 10 E @ The Piltzville Fire Station
- 11:50 AM: Highway 200 E @ Angevine Park
- 12:00 PM: Highway 200 E @ The Potomac Store
- 12:10 PM: Highway 200 E & Twin Creek Rd
- Bus 233 - Elmar Estates, Mullan Road, Lolo, and Blue Moutain Trailer Court
- 11:05 AM: Mullan Road @ Hellgate Trading Post
- 11:30 AM: Lolo Creek Rd @ Traveler’s Rest Country Store
- 11:40 AM: Blue Mountain Trailer Park (bus will depart at 11:45 a.m.)
- Target Range Route - Mondays and Wednesdays ONLY
- Target Range School: 8:50 AM Load/9:00 AM Depart
- Union Square: 9:05 AM (Distribute lunches at Gate on Old Fort Rd.)
- O'Brian Creek: 9:20 AM (Distribute lunches at Triple Creek Rd.)
- Big Flat: 9:20 AM – 9:30 AM (Students waiting on Big Flat Rd. will receive lunches within this 10 minute time frame)
- Wagon Wheel : 9:35 AM (Distribute lunches at entrance of Wagon Wheel, bus will spend 5-10 minutes at this stop to distribute lunches)
- DeSmet School Lunch Drop Schedule
- 11:00 AM: Bus arrives at DeSmet School to load lunches and pick up helpers.
- 11:15 AM: Depart DeSmet School
- 11:20 AM: Arrive Training Drive
- 11:30 AM: Depart Training Drive (Students will have 10 minutes to pick up lunches.)
- 11:37 AM: Arrive Marvin’s (Bus will depart at 11:40 AM)
- 11:50 AM: Arrive Red Fern Park
- 12:00 PM: Depart Red Fern Park (Students will have 10 minutes to pick up lunches.)
- 12:05 PM: Arrive Upper Gooden/Keil
- 12:10 PM: Arrive Lower Gooden/Keil
- 12:13 PM: Arrive McCarther Lane
- Bus will service Butler Creek students between 12:14 PM and 12:20 PM. Students would need to be waiting at their regular bus stop between these times.
- 12:20 PM: Arrive LaFamille (Turn Around)
Details about the bus stops for these routes will be in InfoFinder and on our www.mcpsmt.org/covid-19 page.
Infofinder routes have been revised so that parents will see the exact time between 11 - 1 when the bus will arrive at their neighborhood stop. We will also be posting the bus stop information on the front entrance of every elementary school. When searching for a bus stop, parents need to put in their address and then use the drop down menu to select the appropriate elementary school closest to their home.
The timing may flex by 10-15 minutes from the posted schedule as we get the system up and running. This means that the bus may be at the stop early or late. Please be watching the stop before and after the scheduled time. If you miss the delivery at your bus stop, remember that you can pick up food at the school sites listed above until 1pm.
Seeley Lake Meal Routes:
Starting at Seeley Lake Elementary at 11:00:
- 1st Stop Eagle Dr. (by Lutheran Church) 11:05
- 2nd Stop Canyon & Frontier 11:06
- 3rd Stop Highland & Canyon 11:08
- 4th Stop N. Canyon & Canyon 11:09
- 5th Stop Tamarack & Redwood 11:17
- 6th Stop Morrell & Laurel 11:19
- 7th Stop (Wink’s house) 11:23
- 8th Stop Mill St. & Riverview Dr. 11:24
- 9th Stop Grizzly Dr. & Riverview Dr. (trailer court) 11:25
- 10th stop In between ICP & Cedar Ln. 11:30
- 11th Stop Rich Pratt Driveway 11:35
- 12th Stop Elaines Way 11:37
- 13th Stop Hwy 83 & Boy Scout Rd. 11:39
- 14th Stop Fawn Creek Rd & Boy Scout Rd. 11:41
- 15th Stop Abbey Rd. (by Deer Creek Excavating) 11:43
- 16th Log Yard (Old Gray Mill) turnaround. (Just before Camp Cr.) 11:48
Conley Transportation will then drive to cover the students at Placid Lake, and the Junction. Estimated times:
- Leaving SL @12:00 HWY 83 to Placid lake Rd. 12:10,
- Hwy 83 to the Junction 12:25.
- These weekend food bags packaged by the Missoula Food Bank will be distributed on Friday on all bus routes and at the 4 drop in locations.
Please send only one person from each family (this can be an adult) to pick up the meals at a pick up site or a bus stop for youth under 18 in your household. When picking up meals at a school site or a bus stop, please maintain a 6 foot distance from others waiting in line for meals.
Food Allergies: Parents or guardians, please examine the food for those students who have food allergies. We will identify lunches that have peanuts, but we recognize that there are other food allergies. If your student has known food allergies, please check over the food that has been delivered for any potential problems. If you have questions about how the food was prepared or specific ingredients, please contact our food service department at 728-2400 ext. 3023 or 5012 or email@example.com