Lifelong Learning Center Messaging:
Messages from the Adult Education/Lifelong Learning Center:
- Watch your emails for information on the following:
- Cancelation or new dates for classes that have not yet started,
- Refund/Credit information on classes that have started, or
- Details on workforce training classes that are suspended that will resume when the schools are open again
- Academic Success Program: Classrooms are closed until March 30, 2020. Students are encouraged to study online during this time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 549-8765 for log in assistance. Instructors will be reaching out to students to provide support for online learning.
- Pearson Vue and IdentoGO services are operational by appointment through March 21st and are canceled March 22-29, 2020.
- Staff will be available on a limited basis until the schools are opened again. You may call us at (406) 549-8765 or email us at email@example.com
- Updates will be posted at www.missoulaclasses.com, on our FaceBook page, and will be communicated through email.
Please refer to www.missoulaclasses.com or call (406) 549-8765 for closure and service information for the Adult Education Division.