Welcome to 2S Sayler-ing through Second!
I am so excited for this great year ahead in 2S! We’re going to have a fantastic time together.
- Your child will empty his/her folder each morning, checking for homework, notes, lunch money etc. from you.
- Please have him/her empty the folder and send it back to school daily. We want this to become his/her responsibility!
- Feel free to send me a note in your child’s Homework Folder. I’ll call or write back as soon as I can.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I try to check a few times throughout the day.
- Phone: 728-2400 X4720
- Check the Rattlesnake website and go to my staff page for updates.
- Please refer to your classroom handbook (on school web site) for school procedures.
- Our classroom community agreements and expectations are the same as school-wide expectations: Re Respectful; Be Responsible; Be Safe; Be kind.
- Positive Reinforcement: compliments, privileges, and fuzzies are given throughout the day.
- Office Referral – Misbehavior outside of the classroom is dealt with by the principal and/or school counselor. You will be notified of all referrals by phone or email.
- Every day, I teach, review, and reinforce “healthy habits.” These habits include everything from “sharpen the saw” to “first things first” and “take care of one another.” We learn and discuss these lifelong habits and I continually praise and take notice of these habits in action each day.
- Birthdays are celebrated with an all-class kindness card, and a special activity.
- Please do not send party invitations to be passed out at school unless the whole class is invited. This prevents feelings from being hurt. Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for sharing your sweet kiddo with me!