Lewis and Clark School was built in 1954. It was named after Meriwether Lewis and William Clark. The principals in Lewis and Clark's history were: George Hall, 1955-1970; Ben Hanson, 1970-1977; Darrel Peterson, 1977-1982; Glenn Kozeluh, 1982-1992; Karen Allen, 1992-2009; Jack Sturgis, 2009-2013; and Susan Anderson who serves as the current principal.Lewis and Clark serves approximately 500 students, kindergarten through fifth grade. For information about our great staff, click on "Staff" above.
There are so many things we are proud of at Lewis and Clark, our peace path on our playground to our current investigation into becoming an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program.