- 406-728-2400 ext. 4380 (Lewis & Clark) / 4317 (Russell)
- Lewis & Clark: Monday, Wednesday, Friday afternoon
- Russell: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday morning
- My Role: To help students succeed academically, behaviorally, socially, and emotionally.
- Education: Master of Arts & Education Specialist in School Psychology, University of Montana
- License/Certification: Montana Class 6 School Psychologist Specialist License; Nationally Certified School Psychologist
- Hometown: Port Angeles, Washington
- Other Interests: Trail running, skiing, and fly fishing with my wife Mary.