You can contact me at 728-2400 x firstname.lastname@example.org
Willard Alternative High School Program
901 South 6th Street West
Missoula, MT 59801
Schedule Winter trimester 2019-2020
1st: Intro to Earth and Space Tri B
2nd: Intro to Earth and Space Tri A
3rd: Advance Problems in Science
4th: World Geography
5th: Advance Problems in Science
Willard Alternative HS Program
We focus on creating spectacularly transformative learning experiences. Our students master critical thinking skills in order to reliably develop unique solutions for nearly any challenge.
- We are a relationship-based, small learning community focused on individual learning needs.
- We understand students need help and guidance with life issues as well as academic growth.
- We believe in choice, not chance.
- We believe students deserve to be treated respectfully and are capable of returning respect.
- We believe students learn best in a diverse setting, so we promote effective collaboration between students across all backgrounds and interests.
- We focus on projects and firsthand experiences that promote curiosity and deep engagement.
- We believe our students after graduating will be thriving members of the global community.
- We are alternative and believe in challenging the status quo.