You can contact me at 728-2400 x email@example.com
Willard Alternative High School Program
901 South 6th Street West
Missoula, MT 59801
Schedule Fall Trimester 2021-2022
2nd: Intro to Earth and Space Tri A
3rd: Intro to Earth and Space Tri B
Willard Alternative HS Program
We focus on creating spectacularly transformative learning experiences. Our students master critical thinking skills in order to reliably develop unique solutions for nearly any challenge.
- We are a relationship-based, small learning community focused on individual learning needs.
- We understand students need help and guidance with life issues as well as academic growth.
- We believe in choice, not chance.
- We believe students deserve to be treated respectfully and are capable of returning respect.
- We believe students learn best in a diverse setting, so we promote effective collaboration between students across all backgrounds and interests.
- We focus on projects and firsthand experiences that promote curiosity and deep engagement.
- We believe our students after graduating will be thriving members of the global community.
- We are alternative and believe in challenging the status quo.