Ms. Judge’s School Supply List
• 1 large backpack to bring every day
• 4 plain pocket folders -- two with prongs and two without prongs, please
• 1 plastic pencil box • 1 pair of headphones in a plastic bag
• 1 water bottle with a tight-fitting lid to keep at school during the week
• Gym shoes - you may leave these at school, but you don't have to.
• 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
• 2 boxes of 10 Crayola skinny markers
• 2 pink wedge erasers
• 1 box of 24 Crayola colored pencils
• 2 boxes of 10 Crayola thick markers
• 1 package pencil tip erasers
• 6 Elmer's glue sticks
• Clorox or Lysol Cleaning wipes
As the year goes, we may ask for additional supplies including glue sticks, boxes of crayons, markers, colored pencils, or Ticonderoga pencils. If you prefer to purchase extras of these items now, you can send them to school and I will store them safely for future use. I will return anything we do not use at the end of the year! Thank you!
Optional items to donate We can always use extras of the items listed above, or if you're interested...
• Clorox or Lysol wipes- I like to wipe the tables throughout the day
• Crayola skinny or fat markers
• Crayola colors of the world (skin tones) crayons, markers, and colored pencils
• Cardstock or astrobright paper
• Pony beads, parler beads, board games, Legos, sidewalk chalk, playing cards Smelly markers, smelly crayons, and smelly stickers