January 14th: PTO Meeting in Lunchroom 6pm
January 16th: BINGO! Night in the lunchroom at 6pm
January 20th: NO SCHOOL MLK Holiday
SOCK HOP IS FEBRUARY 21st 2020
Want to Volunteer?
Check out our volunteer website: HelpCounterWe have many other volunteer opportunities! Please take a moment to make sure you are a registered volunteer with MCPS first, then, sign into our Help Counter were you will find event information, volunteer opportunities and items needed for events, students and classrooms. This sight is constantly changing so please check back often.
Please consider one of the many committees that make up the PTO. You can find a complete list of our events on our Facebook Page or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Garden: All Year
- School Store: Tuesdays from 2:50pm-3:45pm
- Jog-A-Thon: September 17-27
- Hearing testing: October 2nd
- Vision testing: October 8th
- School photos: October 16th
- Original Works Fundraiser: October/November
- FALL FEST NEW for 2019 October 25th
- Fall Conference staff dinner: November 13
- Craft Fair: November 16th
- Barnes & Noble Book Fair: December
- Bingo Night: January 16th
- Sock Hop: Feb 21st
- Book Fair: March
- Spring Chief Charlo Staff Dinner: March 11
- CLASS Pictures: April
- S.T.E.A.M. Showcase Night: April
- Teacher Appreciation: May TBA
- End of Year BBQ: June TBA
Current Board Members:
Kara Cook, President email@example.com
Jeff Avgeris, Vice President Krash197@gmail.com
Amy Mill, Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Owen, Secretary email@example.com
Meeting Schedule:We meet the SECOND TUESDAY of each month in the lunchroom. Meetings start at 6:00pm and childcare is free!
Interested in becoming a member?Everyone is welcome! It's never too late to join! The Chief Charlo PTO encourages families to join, stay informed, and help out in any way you can. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow our social media outlets on Facebook or Instagram for more information. Membership is free due to our amazing sponsors.