Lowell School Classroom Supply List
Lowell School 2019-20 Supply ListThe following items are supplies for each grade level. Please help your student be prepared for the first day of school!! Thank you. We can not wait to see you.
Every child will need:
- Small blanket or towel for rest time
- Over the ear headphones
- 1 pair of rubber soled shoes for PE
- 1 box of markers
- 10 glue sticks
- box of crayons
- box of tissues
- Box of gallon or sandwich sized Ziploc
- box of band-aids
Many of these supplies will be used by the classroom community.
Please label only the backpack and blanket.
Please purchase only what you can.
Additional items that come in “school packs”, including pencil boxes, can be saved for at home projects
- Colored Pencils
- (1) One Pocket Folder
- Tissues (big box)
- Glue bottle
- Glue sticks
- Pencil Box
- Pencil Erasers
- 1 box Crayola markers
- 1 box gallon ziplock bags
- 1 set headphones
- **Students will need rubber-soled shoes on gym days.
- (2) 2 pocket folders
- Spiral wide ruled notebook
- Composition notebook
- Kleenex (large box)
- Rubber soled shoes for gym class
- 1 inch 3 ring binder
Community Supplies (these supplies will be shared):
- Pencil top erasers
- Crayola Markers
- Box of band-aids
- Pencils #2
- Crayola Crayons: 16, 24, or 48
- Crayola Colored Pencils
- Glue Sticks (6)
- There is no need for a pencil box/bag. Our desks and tables do not hold them.
- 2 – Two Pocket Folders
- Composition book
- Crayons, 16, 24 or 48 pack
- Pencil Box
- Pencils (#2)
- 2 Glue sticks
- 2 Spiral Notebooks
- Tissues – 1 big box
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Bottle
- 2 Pink Pearl Erasers
- Backpack (large enough to hold two binders)
- 1 inch 3 ring binders-2 binders
- Fine tip dry erase markers-at least 1 package
- Six subject dividers-1 pack
- Kleenex-2 boxes
- Highlighters-at least 1 package
- Pencil box
- Pencils-1 box
- Markers-1 pack
- Colored pencils-1 pack
- Ziploc bags-1 box sandwich size & 1 box snack size
- Scissors-child or adult size, one pair
- 2 packages of Pencils
- Crayons or colored pencils. (Your choice)
- 2 pink erasers or 1 pack of small pencil erasers
- 2 highlighters (color your choice)
- 1 pencil pouch or box
- 1 1-in 3 ring binder
- 5 Notebooks: One will be for Math (blue), one for Science (green), one for Social Studies (yellow), and the other two will be split between Reading/Language Arts. (red)
- 5 Two-Pocket Folders with prongs: One of our primary goals this year is to work on individual organization skills! Each folder should be a different color.
- 1 Blue Pocket Folder- Math
- 1 Red Pocket Folder- ELA
- 1 Green Pocket Folder- Science
- 1 Yellow Pocket Folder- Social Studies
- 1 (Your choice) Pocket Folder- Homework
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 large bottle of liquid Glue
- 1 pair of scissors.
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds (These will stay at school.)
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (boys sandwich, girls - gallon size)
- 1 12-inch ruler with inches and centimeters
- 1 Backpack.
- 3 boxes of kleenex
- 1 water bottle labeled with your child’s name (optional but strongly suggested)
- 1 pair of gym shoes for P.E. days
- One good book to read: Please bring a book to class that you find interesting and that is grade-appropriate.
- Please label your backpack, water bottle, and scissors with your child’s name. Sharpening pencils and colored pencils, as well as taking supplies out of packaging, are appreciated time savers. Please stick as closely to the list as possible.