School Supply Lists By Grade
Kindergarten Supply List
- Scissors with a metal blade. Fiskars are best.
- 3 boxes of CRAYOLA crayons. No Jumbo!
- 3-5 black EXPO dry erase marker (fine tip)
- Regular size Backpack (no wheels)
- 3 or more glue sticks
- 2 bottles Elmer's School Glue.
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 1 pack CRAYOLA colored pencils
- 1 pack CRAYOLA markers (Broad line and not fine point please)
- Plastic pencil box (only for Mrs. Boone, Mrs. Cohenour, and Ms. Thao)
- Water bottle
Be sure your child has appropriate shoes for running and playing safely.
1st Grade Supply List:
- Pencil sharpener*
- #2 Pencils (sharpened)
- Glue sticks
- Colored pencils (sharpened)
- Big Gallon Ziplock Bags (boys)
- Small ziplock Bags (Girls)
- Pencil Box* (Big enough to hold your supplies)
- Expo Markers
*label these supplies
2nd Grade Supply List
- Glue sticks
- Sharpened Pencils (no mechanical pencils please) (Please send replacements in January)
- Colored Pencils
- Two 2- Pocket Folders
- Water Bottle
- Pencil Box
- Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Dry Erase Markers (Black Only)
- Plastic 2 Pocket Folder
- Please be sure your child has appropriate shoes for running and playing safely.
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds
Please note: Second graders do not need large notebooks or Trapper Keepers, as there is no room for these in their desks.
3rd Grade Supply List
1 box of markers
1 box colored pencils
1 box of No. 2 pencils
1 box of crayons
1 pair of scissors
PLEASE 1 PAIR OF HEADPHONES
Please label all supplies with your student's name. Sharpening pencils and colored pencils, as well as taking supplies out of packaging, are appreciated time savers. Please stick as closely to the list as possible.
4th Grade Supply List
- 3- Spiral notebooks
- 3- folders with bottom pockets
- 8 dry erase markers (thin ones best)
- 9x11 EXPO two-sided dry erase board (lined on one side) - We have a limited amount to loan out if you can’t get one.
- Eraser for dry erase board (old sock OK)
- Colored pencils (very helpful to have these sharpened in advance)
- Colored markers (8 pack only please)
- #2 pencils ~ will need to be replenished often (mechanical pencils OK in addition to regular pencils)
- Scissors (mid-size)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- One pencil pouch or box (that can hold all your school supplies)
- Gym shoes for PE days (can be left at school)
- 1 box of tissues OR 1 box of ziplock bags for the classroom
- Headphones or Earbuds
Please don’t bring any additional supplies (like staplers and rulers). We don’t have room in our desks and we’ll send them back home.
5th Grade Supply List
- Pencils: A box of newly sharpened #2 wood pencils with erasers - You will need to replenish your pencils frequently.
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils. (Your choice)
- Optional: Expo Markers / eraser
- One good book to read: Please bring a book to class that you find interesting and that is grade-appropriate.
- Three Notebooks: One will be for Math, one for ELA, and one for Science / Social Studies.
- One glue stick.
- One ruler.
- One pencil case: Please no hard boxes! SOFT vinyl or fabric zippered pencil cases work best.
- One pair of scissors.
- One book bag/backpack.
- Earbuds (small enough to fit in a small Ziploc).
- Two-Pocket Folders: One of our primary goals this year is to work on individual organization skills! You will need one folder for each of the following subjects. Each folder should be a different color. Color Suggestions:
- One Blue Pocket Folder- Math
- One Red Pocket Folder- ELA
- One Green Pocket Folder- Science
- One Yellow Pocket Folder- Social Studies
- One Purple Pocket Folder- Take Home
Thai Williams’ K-2 Extended Resource Class Supply List
- headphones (not ear buds)
- 2 tubs of playdough
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- change of clothing