School Supply Lists By Grade
Kindergarten Supply List
Please do not label items with your child's name. Many supplies are share with everyone.
- Scissors with a metal blade. Fiskars are best.
- 3 boxes of CRAYOLA crayons. No Jumbo!
- 3-5 black EXPO dry erase marker (fine tip)
- Backpack (no wheels)
- A box of ziplock bags - any size will do.
- One box of Kleenex - these are put into our class supply.
- 3 glue sticks
- 2 bottles Elmer's School Glue.
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 1 pack CRAYOLA colored pencils
- 1 pack CRAYOLA markers
- Plastic pencil box
1st Grade Supply List:
A note will be sent home if supplies need to be replenished.
- 10 glue sticks
- 1 set of #2 pencils
- 1 small pencil sharpener
- 1 box markers
- 1 box crayons
- 1 set of colored pencils
- 1 pair of small scissors
- 1 pencil box
- 1 box kleenex
- 1 two-pocket folder
- 1 backpack
- Please be sure your student has appropriate shoes for PE days and playing safely.
2nd Grade Supply List
- Pencils (no mechanical pencils please) (Please send replacements in January)
- Colored Pencils
- Two 2- Pocket Folders
- Water Bottle
- Pencil Box
- Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Please be sure your child has appropriate shoes for running and playing safely.
Second graders do not need large notebooks or Trapper Keepers as there is no room for these in their desks.
3rd Grade Supply List
- 2 packages of #2 pencils sharpened
- 2 pink erasers
- 1 pencil pouch or box
- 2 highlighters (any color)
- 4 wide-ruled composition notebooks
- 2 folders with pockets
- 1 set of crayons or sharpened colored pencils (your choice)
- 1 set of markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 bottle of liquid glue
- 1 twelve inch ruler (inches and centimeters)
- 1 whiteboard eraser (an old, clean sock works)
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (boys - sandwich size, girls - gallon size)
- 1 backpack
- 1 pair of gym shoes for P.E. days (can be left at school)
- 1 water bottle
Please label all supplies with your student's name. Sharpening pencils and colored pencils, as well as taking supplies out of packaging, are appreciated time savers. Please stick as closely to the list as possible.
4th Grade Supply List
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide rule)
- 1 composition notebook
- 4 Folders with Bottom Pockets
- 2 black dry erase markers
- Eraser for dry erase board
- 12 inch ruler (inches & centimeters)
- Colored pencils (very helpful to have these sharpened in advance ☺)
- Lots of sharpened #2 pencils ~ will need to be replenished often (mechanical pencils OK in addition to regular pencils)
- Pencil sharpener with a case to catch the shavings
- glue sticks
- Scissors (mid-size, sharp)
- One or Two pencil pouches (the hard boxes take up too much room in your desk)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- Gym shoes for PE days (can be left at school)
- Headphones or earbuds
- OPTIONAL: 9 x 11 EXPO 2 sided dry erase board (lined on one side)
You do not need Trapper Keepers or 3-ring binders.
5th Grade Supply List
- Pencils: A box of newly sharpened #2 wood pencils with erasers - You will need to replenish your pencils frequently.
- Pens: Three red pens for correcting.
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils. (Your choice)
- One good book to read: Please bring a book to class that you find interesting and that is grade-appropriate.
- Five Marble Composition Books: One will be for Math, one for Science, one for Social Studies, one for Project Lead the Way, and the other will be split between Reading/Language Arts.
- One glue stick.
- One pencil case: Please no hard boxes! SOFT vinyl or fabric zippered pencil cases work best.
- One pair of scissors.
- One book bag/backpack.
- Earbuds (small enought to fit in a small Ziploc.
- Two-Pocket Folders: One of our primary goals this year is to work on individual organization skills! You will need one folder for each of the following subjects. Each folder should be a different color.
- One Blue Pocket Folder- Math
- One Red Pocket Folder- ELA
- One Green Pocket Folder- Science
- One Yellow Pocket Folder- Social Studies
- One Purple Pocket Folder- PLTW